The Subconscious : The part of your mind that has ideas, feelings, etc. that you are not aware of – www.MiriamWebster.com
“Neurons that fire together, wire together” – Donald Heb
Ultimately what that means is that with practice, we can increasingly strengthen those connections.
The job of the subconscious is to keep us safe. At ages 0-6, we are looking to our parents for approval. They pass their belief systems down to you, and you continue this belief pattern throughout your life. Some of these pattern beliefs can be, “I am afraid of failure” or “there is never enough money.” We also impose our own beliefs on ourselves throughout our lives by saying things like; “I’ve always been afraid of spiders” or “I have never been able to get over my fear of flying.”
How Can this help you?
When addressing the conscious mind, we are only accessing a small portion of its capability. How many times have you written down an affirmation on a sticky note and put it on you mirror, only to find that the change you were seeking never happens? It’s because you were only talking to your short term-conscious memory. PSYCH-K® accesses the subconscious with a technique that allows you to change those dysfunctional beliefs into beliefs that are congruent with what you want to achieve.
- Want to learn more about the technique I mentioned above? My clients have been getting phenomenal results, often just from us working together in a single session.
- Getting from in-action to action because they started to BELIEVE in themselves and their God-given purpose.
- Overcoming seemingly insurmountable obstacles that leads to greater success in their jobs.
- Healing broken relationships with loved ones.
- Letting go of control and allowing themselves to DELEGATE and say NO, so they can focus on their business and increase their income potential.
- Feeling good and safe about RECEIVING money and charging their worth.
- And even attracting a romantic partner…